UP-TET is one of the trending examinations conducted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB). It is a mandatory to crack the uptet exam to get the teaching jobs in primary and upper primary schools in Uttar Pradesh.
UPTET 2018-19 notification is expected to release between August and September but there is no official announcement yet but sources confirmed TET notification will be out in the first week of sep’18.
UPTET 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
There are basically two levels of UPTET exams, the first one is valid for primary level (Class I to V) and other one is applicable for upper primary level (Class VI to VIII.
Minimum Qualification for UPTET Exam (Class I to V) Primary
- Candidate must have secured 50% and above in intermediate or 12th
- Candidate must have completed their BTC training or in the second year of BTC, affiliated to NCTE.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation from a recognised university.
- Candidates who are currently in the final year of D.EL.ED
Minimum Qualification for UPTET Exam (Class V to VIII) Primary
- Candidate must have completed graduation with a minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidate must have completed B.Ed. or in the final year of B.Ed. from an institute affiliated to NCTE.
- Candidates who are currently studying in the final year or passed B.EL.ED.
- Those who are currently studying in the final year or passed B.S.C Education
Age Eligibility for UPTET Exam (EXAM I and II)
The age of the applicant must be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. Those who belongs to different caste and categories have some relaxation in Age eligibility for uptet exam.
|General Caste||18-35 Years|
|OBC Caste||18-38 Years|
|SC/ST Caste||18-40 Years|
Syllabus for UPTET Primary Level (Class I to V)
UPTET syllabus is divided into 5 subjects and you’ll have to crack uptet exam to become teacher in UP Government schools. Below is the full syllabus and marks distribution based on subjects.
|Subject/Section||Total no. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Methodology and Pedagogy||30||30|
|English/ Sanskrit/ Urdu||30||30|
Syllabus for UPTET Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII)
The syllabus for uptet upper primary class is having only 4 subjects but the standard of paper is a bit tough as compared to primary level. Below is the entire UPTET syllabus
|Subject/ Section||Total no. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Child Development and Pedalogy||30||30|
|Mathematics & Science / Social Studies & Social Science||60||60|
Author: Ajay Khakhat
Hey people this is Ajay from India, the backbone of this wonderful website. I am a digital marketer from last couple of years and finally after achieving a lot of success in this field I am here to help students to get their dream job.