If you would like to crack CTET exam then you should know the latest ctet syllabus and exam pattern.Within this post you’ll get all the necessary details through which you can easily clear the ctet exam that is to be conducted very soon.
CTET Exam 2018-19 Paper 1 and 2 are built to check the subject knowledge of the aspirants. You need to understand the basics first before appearing for the exams as most of the question within the exams are asked from the basic knowledge of the subjects. CTET 2018-19 syllabus is a
CTET is basically divided into two levels –
a) CTET Paper 1
b) CTET Paper 2
CTET Age and Qualification Eligibility
Candidate must be atleast 17 years old before applying for CTET exam, there is no age restriction other than the minimum age criteria.
CTET Eligibility for Paper 1
- Candidate must have scored 50% marks in the Senior Secondary.
- Candidate must have 2 year diploma in Elementary Education.
- Passed B.El.Ed or in the final year of the course.
CTET Eligibility for Paper 2
- Aspirants must have completed his/her graduation from a recognised univerisity.
- Atleast 50% marks must be scored in graduation.
- Candidate must have 1 Year Bachelor Education Program.
- B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed completed or in the final year of the course.
Complete Syllabus of CTET 2018-19
Author: Ajay Khakhat
Hey people this is Ajay from India, the backbone of this wonderful website. I am a digital marketer from last couple of years and finally after achieving a lot of success in this field I am here to help students to get their dream job.